Thank you so much, Bhagyashree, for nominating me! Check our their blog, inkandthoughts.com, for lots of fun and engaging posts.
Here’s the post where I was nominated: Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award
1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog
2. Make a post of the award (with photo)
3. Post the rules
4. Ask 5-10 questions of your choice
5. Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
6. Follow Vincent Ehindero @ vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for free blog promotion and shoutout) and more blogging opportunities.
Questions I Was Asked:
- Is there a cheesy movie you secretly love to watch?
- What is the funniest thing you have seen a stranger do?
- What would you choose; an act of chivalry with your favorite hero or a chance to read the personal diary of your most loved villain?
- Which is the one thing (item) you never share with anyone?
- What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you come across an amazing blog?
- Which is your spirit comic character?
- How would you describe your blogging journey so far in three words?
- Grease (1978) is one of my favorite cheesy movies.
- The funniest thing I’ve seen a stranger do is … I can’t remember anything significant.
- I would choose an act of chivalry with my favorite hero. I would love to do this alongside Captain America.
- One item I never share with anyone is my wedding rings. They’re probably too small for most people.
- When I come across an amazing blog, I want to read all the posts that have been published.
- My spirit comic character is Stargirl.
- Fun, challenging, inspirational.
Questions For My Nominees:
- What was the last thing you watched on YouTube or an equivalent video streaming site?
- If you could costume play (cosplay) as any character, which one would you pick, and why?
- What year did you start blogging?
- Which book would you buy, and give to a friend?
- What is the oldest thing you own?
- Do you have a dream animal that you want to have?
- If you could get paid a minimum of $60,000 per year, what job would you happily do or perform?
- What type of house would you build if everything was already paid for?
- What’s your favorite flower?
- Kristian – Life Lessons Around The Dinner Table
- Sara – The Bibliophagist
- Destiny – Howling Libraries
- Phoenix – Penable
- Tiana – The Book Raven
- Ariel Lynn – Writing Radiation
- Caz – Invisibly Me
- Didi Oviatt
- Book Princess Reviews
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂
You must be logged in to post a comment.