Thank you, Simon, for nominating me!
Here’s the link to where I was nominated:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging sites.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your site or on your post.
1. Which country do you come from?
- The good old U.S.A.!
2. Who was the family member you remember most from your childhood and why?
- Great question! My Grandma Grace, who was my mom’s mom. She was so loving, sweet, soft-spoken, and one of the strongest Christian women I’ve known. She taught me so many things, like frozen Oreos taste better, lamb is delicious, how to cook in general (and enjoy it), playing Scrabble, reading, visiting the library, and doing crossword puzzles. And there’s more. She died peacefully at the age of 96 in 2013, and I think of her every day!
3. What is your dream destination?
4. What is your favorite movie?
- Forrest Gump (1994)
5. What is your hobby?
- Besides blogging, I love to write, read, enjoy my six American Girl dolls, paint with pastels, and spending as much time as possible with my husband, family, and friends.
6. What is your greatest strength?
- Determination with a hint of stubbornness.
7. What is the meaning of love to you?
- Being kind to others, with a mix of sympathy and empathy.
8. Who is your best friend?
- Melissa. We’ve been best friends since fifth grade.
9. Do you believe in God?
10. Can you live without your smartphone for one day?
11. If you could change anything in the world – what would it be?
- Everyone would have consistent food, clean water, and shelter. As the motto of a local charity goes, “Safe, warm, and dry.”
- Do you have siblings?
- What’s your favorite TV show from the 1980s?
- What’s your favorite flower or plant?
- Do you have a favorite color?
- If you have Netflix, what’s three things on your list?
- What are your thoughts regarding the Internet, and it’s effect on the world?
- How do you consume your news?
- What are you talented at / in?
- Do you have a favorite genre of literature / books?
- Have you ever played the lottery?
- Do you have a favorite type of junk food?
Tag – You’re It!
- Astro Guidelines
- More Travels with the Reads II
- Uninspired Writers
- What Remains
- Libre Paley
- Willow Croft
- Petal Hugs
As always, please don’t feel obligated to do this post! Participating is completely optional!
Thanks again, Simon!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂
Thank you for the tag! 😀
You’re so welcome!
without the phone one day??? noooo way lol
Haha! It’s nice to go “unplugged” sometimes on vacation, especially at my in-laws’ farm, where the Internet isn’t super fast.
I have to try…
Let me know if you do!
Congrats on the nomination! And Thanks for the tag! :))
Thank you! And you’re welcome!
Thanks. I’ll try to do this one 🙂
You’re welcome! No worries if you can’t or don’t feel like it 🙂 It’s just fun.
Awesome!! Thanks for thinking of me. X
Congrats darlin’ and great answers! Hawaii is definitely one of my dream places to visit ❤ Forrest Gump is such a great film, but I think one of my ultimate favourites has to either be The Goonies or Stand By Me.
Thank you so much! I love The Goonies! It’s so hard to pick one favorite movie. I need to re-watch Stand By Me soon!
Cool stuff. Well done. How are you with junk food btw?
Thank you! I don’t eat as much junk food nowadays. Certain things make my stomach hurt! I do enjoy the occasional donut.
Thank you for considering me