Thank you so much, Kristian, for nominating me for The Inspiration Award!
Here’s the link to where I was nominated / recognized:
Here are several blogs I find inspiring, in no particular order. Please, go give them some love!
Also, if I recognized you here, please don’t feel obligated to participate if you don’t want to. This award is designed to share other bloggers and recognize them!
- She used to be anonymous, but not anymore! Caralyn speaks her heart. She shares fabulous, mouth-watering recipes. In addition, she offers a powerful, thought-provoking Christian perspective on nearly everything she writes about.
- We became friends on Facebook earlier this year, after I joined a group called The Book Drunkard. She’s a talented writer, loves reading, and her blog is really cool.
- Didi is my kind of woman! She’s smart as a whip, funny as hell, and an amazing mother! She posts the best WIP writing prompt challenges every month. Can’t wait to do the August one soon!
- Tony’s a great guy, and an even better writer. His daily entries give me insight in his world in Tennessee, his thoughts about his family, faith, and more.
- Charis is such a sweetheart! She’s great at interviewing authors, reads a ton, and writes beautifully.
Destiny at Howling Libraries
- Destiny is one cool chick! I love her book reviews so much.
Sara at The Bibliophagist
- Sara is another one of my favorite book reviewers! She’s so sweet, too, taking the time to respond to every comment!
Which bloggers inspire you?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂