Thanks, Bibi, for nominating me! If you haven’t checked out Bibi’s blog, you should. She writes awesome book reviews, and has done several really cool tags!
Here’s the link to the post where I was nominated:
- Share the link of the blogger who nominated you
- Answer their questions
- Share some love with the blogging community by nominating 8-12 people
- Ask three questions for your nominees
The Three Questions from Bibi:
- How do you decide what book you will read next?
- If you had to build your own harem, which 3-5 book loves would you choose? You can only pick one per book.
- What’s your favourite kind of blog post to write and why?
Answer #1 – Usually, I have a stack of books on my nightstand, and I pick my next book from that stack.
Answer #2 – Ooooh! Fun. I think my list would be: (1) Nick Carraway from The Great Gatsby, (2) Harry Potter, (3) Gale from The Hunger Games, (4) Noah from The Notebook, and (5) Miles from Looking for Alaska.
Answer #3 – I love writing my Commentary pieces, especially the ones where I analyze a news article or do some investigative journalism. I enjoy the research, the writing, and teaching others through the blog. It keeps my college days alive, too, bringing back memories of working on the student newspaper, The Rotunda.
Three Questions from Me:
- If you pick a dream job that involved books, what would it be, and why?
- Do you have a favorite library or bookstore?
- If you could read uninterrupted for a straight 24 hours, anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Tag – You’re It!
- Destiny – Howling Libraries
- Jenna – Bookmark Your Thoughts
- Teagan & Jess – Fiction No Chaser
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂
Um yes I love your Harem. Anything that has Noah in it I’m down for! Thanks for tagging us!
Great answers! It was fun to see who’s in your harem 😀
Congrats love and thank you! I’ve done this a few times now but I’ll answer your questions here! 1. An author…but like a REALLY good one because I want to have the ability to create worlds and help people feel something and a little more happy and loved in this world. 2. My high school library…I wish I could still go there. 3. Somewhere in the wilderness, cozy and safe. Maybe New Zealand or Netherlands.
Thank you! I love your answers!!
Thank you for tagging me!! I loved reading your answers. 🙂 I was always Team Peeta, but I grew to love Gale a bit, too.
You’re so welcome! Gale has always been my favorite.