Thanks, Daniel, for nominating me!
Here’s the link to Daniel’s post:
- Thank the blogger(s) that nominated you and link back to their post.
- Answer the 4 “First” questions.
- Come up with 4 new “First” questions or just use the same ones from your nomination.
- Nominate your first follower who is still active and interacting with you.
- Nominate up to 4 other bloggers
- Make sure to link back to the original post by The book prescription so I can see all your answers!
- Feel free to add the badge to your blog
The 4 “First” Questions:
1- First memory of a story.
- I remember listening to someone in my family read Dr. Seuss to me.
2- First book you bought with your own money.
- I’m pretty sure it was a few of the Baby-Sitters Little Sister books.
3- First book that made you cry.
- I think it was a cheesy romance book. That’s all I can remember.
4- First book that you didn’t finish.
- Wow. I honestly don’t know the title. I think it happened in college?
My First Follower:
- I had to start in 2016, but one of my biggest supporters has been B.W.!
- Jenna – Bookmark Your Thoughts
- Teagan and Jess – Fiction No Chaser
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂
Oh, hey! Thanks for doing this! But, I’m a little confused as to why my answers are on here?
I accidentally let the post publish, and I didn’t finish! Sorry!
Congratulations on getting this award!
One of my earliest memories is Dr.Seuss too.
Thank you love for the nomination! You’re too sweet. I still LOVE Dr. Seuss. If I ever have kids, I’m reading those books to them 🙂
You’re welcome! Oh yes, the books are a must. I need to do an Awesome Authors post on Dr. Seuss.
Congrats on the award, you’re one of the nicest people in the blogging world.
You seriously are a blogging gem.
I appreciate it. I love blogging, and supporting other bloggers.
Pingback: The Supporter Award – Bookmark Your Thoughts