Thank you so much, Bhagyashree, for nominating me! Check our their blog, inkandthoughts.com, for lots of fun and engaging posts.
Here’s the post where I was nominated: Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award
1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog
2. Make a post of the award (with photo)
3. Post the rules
4. Ask 5-10 questions of your choice
5. Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
6. Follow Vincent Ehindero @ vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for free blog promotion and shoutout) and more blogging opportunities.
Questions I Was Asked:
- Is there a cheesy movie you secretly love to watch?
- What is the funniest thing you have seen a stranger do?
- What would you choose; an act of chivalry with your favorite hero or a chance to read the personal diary of your most loved villain?
- Which is the one thing (item) you never share with anyone?
- What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you come across an amazing blog?
- Which is your spirit comic character?
- How would you describe your blogging journey so far in three words?
- Grease (1978) is one of my favorite cheesy movies.
- The funniest thing I’ve seen a stranger do is … I can’t remember anything significant.
- I would choose an act of chivalry with my favorite hero. I would love to do this alongside Captain America.
- One item I never share with anyone is my wedding rings. They’re probably too small for most people.
- When I come across an amazing blog, I want to read all the posts that have been published.
- My spirit comic character is Stargirl.
- Fun, challenging, inspirational.
Questions For My Nominees:
- What was the last thing you watched on YouTube or an equivalent video streaming site?
- If you could costume play (cosplay) as any character, which one would you pick, and why?
- What year did you start blogging?
- Which book would you buy, and give to a friend?
- What is the oldest thing you own?
- Do you have a dream animal that you want to have?
- If you could get paid a minimum of $60,000 per year, what job would you happily do or perform?
- What type of house would you build if everything was already paid for?
- What’s your favorite flower?
- Kristian – Life Lessons Around The Dinner Table
- Sara – The Bibliophagist
- Destiny – Howling Libraries
- Phoenix – Penable
- Tiana – The Book Raven
- Ariel Lynn – Writing Radiation
- Caz – Invisibly Me
- Didi Oviatt
- Book Princess Reviews
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂
My pleasure! 🤗
I appreciate you!
Love it!! If choose Captain America too 🤩
Thanks for the nomination!!
Right? America’s ass – LOL!! You’re welcome!
Congratulations on the award, and thank you so much for the nomination!!
Thank you! And you’re welcome!
Congratulations Laura Beth! 🎉🎉🎉💕
Thank you, Phoenix!
No probs 🙂
Did you leave number 2 blank on purpose?
Nope, not intentional. I need to go back and fix it. Thanks!
Congrats on the well-deserved award! I was just thinking the same as Greg on #2. I’m curious now what the strangest thing you’ve seen is! It’s so hard to remember instances when you’re asked a question like this though, don’t you think? Thank you very much for the kind nomination, too.
PS. Any joy on the results..?xx
Thank you so much! It’s definitely hard to remember – I was struggling with thinking of something when I writing the post.
Dermatology update being posted today! Thanks for checking on me.
Thank you SO much for thinking of me. Just knowing that you might want to hear my responses means so much.
But… I’m feeling just so pulled in a billion directions. Maybe one day I’ll fill it out (but I never recommend holding your breath).
I’m really sorry you didn’t get your NYC trip this year. 😥
I hear you, and I understand completely. Your acknowledgement of the nomination, and your appreciation, is enough for me. Thank you!
Thank you for saying so. I’m bummed, but I know Al’s even more disappointed in not being able to celebrate our five-year wedding anniversary with a “real” vacation. I have some tricks up my sleeve, so hopefully that will help a bit.
Oooo! I love the idea of you coming up with lovely surprises for him. I know, no matter where you both are, that your anniversary will be special because you’ll be together. ❤
Thank you! I’m excited. He know about one of them – I ordered the Galaxy’s Edge cookbook – but I have a few more planned!
Pingback: Tag: The Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award – The Bibliophagist
Thank you for participating!