Memorable Books that Start with the Letter “T”:
- I love Maryellen’s books. They remind me of what my mom’s childhood was like in Florida in the 1950s.
- Judy Blume’s books defined my childhood!
- I was assigned to read this toward the end of high school. I remember struggling with it, but the discussions we had in class were good.
- This was a tough book. An important subject, but tough to read when The Pulse nightclub shooting happened in Orlando, Florida.
- I was assigned to read this in high school. It quickly became one of my favorite books. I re-read it every year.
- Another powerful book. It was put into my life at the perfect time. Buying my own copy was perfectly timed and orchestrated, too. The coolest part was when the author, Elin Stebbins Waldal, found my Book Review in July 2015, read it, and took the time to comment on my post!
Books I’d Love to Read Starting with the Letter “T”:
- I want to round out my collection of Harry Potter texts with this one.
- The only book I’ve read by S.E. Hinton is The Outsiders (1967). I really want to read this one soon.
- I really do want to read all of the Bronte sisters’ work, someday. This one looks fascinating!
- Another book from S.E. Hinton. I really need to capitalize on my local library.
- I’ve heard good things about this book for years!
- I remember learning about this classic through Wishbone (“Salty Dog”), and then Muppet Treasure Island (1996).
- This book was on the list during my year-long reading challenge, but I never got to it. Another one I should look for at the library.
What books have you read, or want to read, that start with the letter T? Let me know!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂