Here’s the link to Tiana’s post:
Memorable Books that Start with “D”:
- Picking up from Angels & Demons, I just love Robert Langdon’s character. All of Dan Brown’s books, so far, have been absolute thrill rides!
- Whenever a Nicholas Sparks book comes up, I feel compelled to mention it. I don’t read a lot of his work anymore, but I think fondly of books like this.
- This was required reading in school, but reading Anne Frank’s story was incredibly powerful. I have my own copy, and I look forward to sharing this with my future child/children.
- In spite of my issues with the end of the trilogy, I hooked from the beginning of this book. I devoured it, and the second book, within a matter of days!
- I fell in love with Sarah Dessen and her writing in high school. Look for an Awesome Authors post on her very soon!
Books I Wish to Read Starting with the Letter “D”:
- One of these days, I intend to read everything that Gillian Flynn has written.
- I first became interested in Agatha Christie in elementary school, since I devoured all of Nancy Drew and The Hardy Boys books. It’s high time for me to work my way through her extensive collection, too.
- It almost goes without saying – Seeing Dan Brown’s name catches my eye.
- Over the years, Stephen King has definitely become a favorite.
- Oooooh! Historical fiction, plus castles?! Yes, please!
- I don’t ever remember reading this!
What books have you read, or want to read, that start with the letter D? Let me know!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂