Here’s the list!
- List 10 things that make you happy
- Write something that someone told you about yourself that you never forgot
- What are your top 3 pet peeves
- Write about someone who inspires you
- List 5 places you want to visit
- 5 wins to your heart
- List 10 songs you’re loving right now
- Something you struggle with
- Post some words of wisdom that speak to you
- Write about something for which you feel strongly
- Something you always think “what if…” about
- Write about 5 blessings in your life
- What are you excited about
- Post your favorite movies that you never get tired of watching
- Bullet-point your whole day
- Something that you miss
- Post about your zodiac sign, and whether or not it fits you
- Post 30 facts about yourself
- Discuss your first love
- Post about three celebrity crushes
- What are 3 lessons you want your children to learn from you
- Put your music on shuffle and post the first 10 songs
- A letter to someone, anyone
- What about a lesson you’ve learned the hard way
- Think of any word. Search it on Google images. Write something inspired by the 11th image.
- Write about an area in your life you’d like to improve
- Conversely, write about something that’s kicking ass right now
- Post 5 things that make you laugh-out-loud
- What are your goals for the next 30 days
- Your highs and lows for the month
Your highs and lows for the month
- Celebrating a wonderful dating anniversary with Al!
- Chipping away at the work that needs to be done on the house.
- A mini-getaway to the farm to see family.
- Making plans for friends to come and visit us!
- Finally cracking into Go Set A Watchman.
- Blogging every single day for a whole month! Woohoo!
- Going back to the gym!
- Not getting to finish Go Set A Watchman.
- Getting irritated at minor things.
- Feeling stressed with things getting busier at work.
- Having a panic attack at work earlier this day, basically in front of my manager AND system director. Ouch!
- Blisters, everywhere on both my feet. Breaking in new running shoes – Oww!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂
Blisters are reminders that you’re getting back to the gym & getting your run in! Great job!
Exactly! I power walked at least two miles every day for 5 days!
Holy wow! That’s really impressive!! Are you listening to anything interesting on your power walks? Good music or audio books or chatting with someone? 🙂
Haha, I should have clarified – This is on the treadmill at the gym.
Right now, since we go at 5:00 a.m., I usually have YouTube on my phone (Free Wi-Fi!). I’m loving Meghan Trainor and Taylor Swift right now. However, if there’s new uploads of some nostalgic shows (Carmen Sandiego, etc.), then I’ll play those.
I think the question still stands whether you’re working out on the treadmill or a city street. Regardless, I appreciate the clarification.
The ellipticals at my gym have iPod connections so I like to listen to my music/watch downloaded TV shows/movies while I work out too. I just watched a workout video that used a Meghan Trainor song & I realized that I really love her & it would be great music to workout to.
Is that an accurate assumption? 😉
Nice! Which song was it?
Let’s put it this way – I admire her, her music, and I would love to see her perform live!
It was “Me Too.” I’ve been singing it non-stop since I heard it this afternoon!!
I just discovered that one this week! I love it!
I was gonna say “me too,” but I realized that would be ironic. LOL
I as well enjoy that song. 😉
Haha! So funny!