I cannot believe it’s already September 2021! Every year gets faster, I swear. The only exception was 2020, and I think a lot of us know why that is.
Here are my goals for the month of September:
- Go through all of my American Girl items, and set aside those marked for future sale.
- Schedule donation pick-up for the large bags of clothing and household items that need to leave my office pronto.
- Schedule more time off from work.
- Successfully coordinate my work department move.
- Set additional screen time limits, both at work and at home.
- Make at least one significant editing pass through the printed version of book 2.
- Continue meal planning.
- Look into getting re-certified in adult and/or pediatric CPR.
- Begin planning for NaNoWriMo 2021.
- Start reviewing the current version of book 3.
- Look into a business course or something similar to prepare for my launch as an author.
- Keep up my library patronage.
- Prepare to donate blood again in October.
- Restart my regular TBR Recap posts.
What about you? Do you have any goals for the month of September?
Tell me about it in the comments – I’d love to cheer you on!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂