Here are my goals for the month of August:
- Donate blood.
- Celebrate my birthday!
- Finish the book I’m currently reading, and publish the review.
- Get the photos and other wall hanging items off the floor in my office and get them on the walls.
- Make at least one thrift store donation run.
- Start the second round of editing for my first novel – Translate my handwritten notes from April’s Camp NaNoWriMo session into my computer.
- Get my P.E.O. President materials organized.
- Write a blog post about my July Camp NaNoWriMo session.
- Put away all the clean laundry.
- Commit to putting away clean laundry in a more organized, efficient manner.
- Participate in a fun pet portrait session that was a giveaway win.
- Finish re-organizing the filing system.
- Finish de-cluttering the dining room buffet.
What about you? Do you have any goals for the month of August?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂