Here were my goals for January:
- Finish the first read-through of my novel in PDF form. — Accomplished!
- Print out the first draft, and begin editing it by hand.
- Clean out the cabinet above the oven.
- Start my spreadsheet for cataloging my American Girl items to sell.
- Deep clean the living room. — Accomplished!
- Go through at least three boxes in my office.
- Make an appointment with a new eye doctor. — Accomplished!
- Read my Daily Guideposts 2020 book every day.
- Celebrate P.E.O. Founders Day 2020. — Accomplished!
- Celebrate Al’s birthday! — Accomplished!
- Celebrate Mom and Dad’s wedding anniversary. — Accomplished!
- Publish at least two blog posts every week.
- Purchase photo canvases for the living room.
- Get back to a regular cleaning schedule. — Accomplished!
- Make at least one thrift store run with donations.
I was able to accomplish several things in January. A lot was left unfinished, but that’s okay. I’m looking forward to being more productive in March. I think I’ve finally emerged from my slump!
Come back tomorrow to see my goals for the month of March!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂
Every accomplishment is an accomplishment forward!
Exactly. Thank you!
As one who lives by lists, brava!