Here are my goals for the month of March!
- Print out the first draft of my novel, and begin editing it by hand.
- Clean out the cabinet above the oven.
- Go through at least three boxes in my office.
- Make at least one thrift store run with donations.
- Purchase new glasses.
- Help my parents get ready for Grandpa’s arrival.
- Publish at least one Book Review.
- Finish out my term as P.E.O. Treasurer.
- Prepare for Camp NaNoWriMo April 2020.
What about you?
Do you have any goals for the month of March? Let me know!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂