Memorable Books Starting with the Letter “Y”:
Yertle the Turtle and Other Stories
- Dr. Seuss should make the list every time!
Books I’d Love to Read Starting with the Letter “Y”:
- I’ve heard great things about Joan Didion and her writing for years, but I don’t think I’ve ever read anything by her.
The Year of Reading Dangerously: How Fifty Great Books (and Two Not-So-Great Ones) Saved My Life
- A book about books, and how these 52 books changed someone’s life? Yes, please.
The Year We Disappeared: A Father-Daughter Memoir
- I feel like I’ve seen some of our TV special or documentary about Cylin and John Busby. Regardless, I want to read their book.
Yes Means Yes!: Visions of Female Sexual Power and A World Without Rape
- The title alone makes want to go out and find this book ASAP.
- Amy Poehler is hilarious. ‘Nuff said.
The Yonahlossee Riding Camp for Girls
- I’m pretty sure I’ve seen this book cover before, but I don’t remember reading the book itself.
You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life
- I first heard about this book a few months ago when I was listening to author Kristen Martin sing its praises on her podcast, That Smart Hustle.
- I love Roger Ebert, may he Rest in Peace. I really want to read this soon.
What books have you read, or want to read, that start with the letter Y? Let me know!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂
Ooo! Those are some great recommendations! I’m definitely adding a few to my Wishlist!