Memorable Books that Start with the Letter “P”:
- John Grisham is one of my favorite authors. This is one of my all-time favorite books! I’m looking forward to re-reading it soon.
- Also, I highly recommend the movie adaptation (1993). One of my favorite movies!
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- This is one of the shortest books I think I’ve ever read, but it’s one of the most powerful ones.
- I can’t remember if I had to read this for school, but I do remember getting a copy of this from the library. I know I need to re-read it, but it was fascinating years ago.
- As you can probably tell by my Awesome Authors post about Chris Van Allsburg, The Polar Express is one of my all-time favorite books!
- Also, if you haven’t seen the movie adaptation (2004), I highly recommend it. I watch it every Christmas!
PostSecret: Extraordinary Confessions from Ordinary Lives
- I stumbled upon a copy of this book at the library when I was in high school. It was incredible.
- I first learned about this book from Wishbone!
- I really need to re-read it, but it left a great impression on me.
Books I’d Love to Read Starting with the Letter “P”:
Party Monster: A Fabulous But True Tale of Murder in Clubland
- I don’t know what it is, but I really want to read this book. Maybe it’s the true crime angle? Definitely picking this up at either the library or the bookstore ASAP.
- I haven’t read everything that Jane Austen wrote. This is going back on my list!
- Since I love historical fiction, this book seems right up my alley.
- I read Uglies, book 1, in my Young Adult Literature class in the spring of 2011. I’ve wanted to read the rest of the series since then.
- I love, love, love the movie adaptation (1987), but I’ve never read the book!
What books have you read, or want to read, that start with the letter P? Let me know!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂
The Pelican Brief was a great book. Love Grisham.
There’s Possession by A.S. Byatt. A book I’ve never read but intended to after a friend raved about it.
Ooooh! I’ll go look that up!
The Princess Bride is such a good book!!!!
Yay! It’s definitely going on my next TBR.
Yay!! I look forward to you review, if you do one. 😊
I always appreciate book recommendations.
I really liked the Uglies series!! I really hope they make it into a movie or something, or maybe Netflix or something. I’d love it if it was HBO or even Reese Witherspoon, she’s been making some killer movies/shows.
Absolutely! Reese Witherspoon is awesome.
I’ve seen the movie The Pelican Brief but have yet to read the book. Will have to do so!