Here’s the link to Tiana’s post:
Memorable Books that Start with the Letter “L”:
- Shel Silverstein is a household staple.
- I absolutely loved Laura Ingalls Wilder’s books when I was younger.
- I had to read this for a project during my freshman year of high school, and ended up falling in love with it.
- Each one of Sarah Dessen’s books has made an impact on me.
- I was introduced to John Green by way of this book, in my Young Adult Literature class in the spring of 2011. It’s one of my all-time favorite books.
- I love Dr. Seuss. This book always make me cry! The TV special (1972) is awesome. Also, the movie adaptation (2012) is super cute and adorable.
Books I’d Love to Read Starting with the Letter “L”:
- I’ve read other books by Susan Beth Pfeffer, but not this one.
- I want to read everything that Tom Perrotta has written.
- This book’s cover looks beautiful. Plus, I’m always interested in books that have mental health representation.
- Like Tiana, I don’t know much about debutantes, but I really want to read this book!
- I’ve always wanted to read this!
What books have you read, or want to read, that start with the letter L? Let me know!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂