Here’s the link to Tiana’s post:
Memorable Books that Start with the Letter “J”:
- Written by Katherine Paterson, author of Bridge to Terabithia, this is a great historical fiction novel.
- Roald Dahl is one of my favorite authors. If you haven’t seen the movie adaptation (1996), I highly recommend it.
- It took me a long time to be able to digest and appreciate Jane Austen, but Jane Eyre is one of her books that hold a permanent place on my shelves.
- I resented reading this in high school as assigned reading. I actually want to re-read it at some point.
- Chris Van Allsburg is another one of my favorite authors. The movie adaptation (1995) is one of my all-time favorite movies, and the recent sequel (2017) was also, surprisingly, well-made.
- Sarah Dessen was a defining author throughout my high school and college years. I’m pretty sure this book is one of the first of hers that I read.
Books I Wish to Read that Start with the Letter “J”:
- I want to read more from Daphne du Maurier!
- I’ve seen the movie (1975), but I want to satisfy my curiosity by reading the book.
- I was very intrigued by the synopsis of this one!
- I love collecting the Dear America and My Name is America series!
- Same story. I’ve seen the movie (1993) and sequels (1997, 2001, 2015, 2018), but I’ve never read any of Crichton’s work.
- I’ve read quite a few books by Susan Beth Pfeffer, but I don’t remember reading this one. Hopefully my library will have it.
What books have you read, or want to read, that start with the letter J? Let me know!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂