Here’s the link to Tiana’s post:
Memorable books that start with “F”:
- John Green is one of my favorite authors! This one definitely made me cry, but it’s such a sweet story.
- I need to feature Judy Blume as an Awesome Author at some point.
Books I would love to devour that start with “F”:
- I don’t remember reading this!
- I haven’t read a lot of anthologies, but this one caught my eye awhile ago when Destiny, at Howling Libraries, mentioned it!
- I’m surprised I haven’t read this, given I really admire Laurie Halse Anderson as an author.
- I read Thirteen Reasons Why several years ago, so I’ve always been curious about this one.
What books have you read, or want to read, that start with the letter F? Let me know!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂
Books I’ve read just off the top of my head: Frankenstein (Mary Shelley). The Farthest Shore, Four Ways to forgiveness (both Ursula K. Le Guin), Feet of Clay (Terry Pratchett), The Father Christmas Letters, Farmer Giles of Ham (both J.R.R. Tolkien), and Fingersmith (Sarah Waters).
Nice! I want to re-read Frankenstein. Great list!
Thanks so much for sharing my post! I’m happy to be back on track and continuing on with this challenge!
You’re so welcome! I love your posts.