Here’s the link to Tiana’s post:
Memorable titles that start with the letter “B”:
Baby-Sitters Club series
- I devoured this series, as well as Baby-Sitters Little Sister books, for years. Check out my Awesome Authors post on Ann M. Martin!
Because of Winn-Dixie
- I don’t remember when I read it, but it made me cry.
Beezus and Ramona
- I loved Beverly Cleary’s books. I read nearly all of them before I started middle school. Ramona has always been one of my favorite characters.
- Roald Dahl is another one of my favorite authors. I remember being assigned to read The BFG in elementary school, but falling in love with it.
- I own almost all of John Grisham’s books, too.
- I stumbled upon Lurlene McDaniel at the library when I was in high school, I think. Like a few other authors, I quickly devoured all of her books. All of her books make me cry, but they’re well-written, and also somewhat relevant, too.
Bridge to Terabithia
- This is one of my favorite books. However, it always makes me cry. I sense a theme here!
- I appreciate Barbara Ehrenreich’s writing, too. Al gave me this book for Christmas, and I eagerly read it.
Books starting with “B” that I wish to read:
Between Shades of Gray
- Tiana mentioned this book – I’m definitely intrigued!
- I can’t believe I haven’t heard of this short story until now!
The Bonfire of the Vanities
- I’ve never read it. But, I feel it’s appropriate. Wolfe was a heralded writer, and I’m always intrigued by books set in New York City.
Breakfast at Tiffany’s
- Another book I’ve never read. I love Truman Capote. Adding this to my TBR, stat!
The Bridges of Madison County
- I think I have a copy of this, somewhere. If not, I’m sure my library probably has a copy, since this book was one of the best-selling books of the 20th century.
What books have you read, or want to read, that start with the letter B? Let me know!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂