Week #34: Things You Like About Fall.
At this point, I think fall is my favorite season. The air turns cooler and more crisp. The changing colors of the leaves always takes my breath away. I have fond memories of raking my parents’ huge yard, and then jumping in the piles with the neighbors.
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. Hopefully this year, Al and I can continue the tradition in our neighborhood that his parents started – Having a portable fire pit in the driveway and letting the kids (and adults) make s’mores, plus gather some candy. His parents’ house was the most popular spot in Jolliff Woods!
And this year, the fall of 2017 will be full of exciting adventures:
- August-December: Taking Legal Writing (Fingers crossed this is my LAST paralegal class!).
- September: Heading to Topgolf in Virginia Beach with Al, Beth, Casey, Rachel, and Will.
- September: Celebrating our seven-year dating anniversary. How is that possible?!
- September: Savy’s bachelorette weekend, aptly titled “Mimosas in the Mountains.”
- September: Battle of the Sexes —This looks hilarious! Emma Stone and Steve Carell. I can’t wait!
- October: Blade Runner 2049 — Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford, yes, please!
- October: Celebrating birthdays – My mom’s, Mia’s, and several other friends.
- October: The Flash, season 4 premiere.
- October: Nick and Savy’s wedding!
- October: Hampton Comicon!
- October: My Little comes home for a long-overdue visit!!
- October: Stranger Things, season 2 premiere on Netflix, plus Halloween, plus Al’s epic Millennium Falcon model arrives!
- November: Thor: Ragnarok — So excited!
- November: Murder on the Orient Express — Daisy Ridley, Penelope Cruz, Johnny Depp, Judi Dench, Josh Gad, Leslie Odom, Jr., and Michelle Pfeiffer!!
- November: Celebrating our two-year wedding anniversary!
- November: Justice League!!!
- November: Coco — Disney/Pixar!
- November: Thanksgiving!
- December: Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
There’s probably other things I’m missing, but those are the highlights!
Are you excited for fall?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂