Here’s the link to the post where I was nominated:
- Display the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by leaving the nomination link in the “comment” of their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link(s) to your best post(s)
3 Things About Myself:
1.) I’m exclusively left-handed, and proud of it!
2.) I consider myself fairly organized and neat, but I highly dislike cleaning!
3.) I currently have three American Girl dolls, but I want more!
5 Questions From The Nominator:
Have you had a crush on your teacher as a teenager?
No. Most of my teachers were married and had kids! Haha. I do have great admiration for a lot of them.
If you had the power to change one thing in your past, what would that be?
I would somehow get a hold on my anxiety before it took over so much control of my life.
Which country is your next dream vacation, and what made you want to go there?
I would also have to answer Italy. I love the history, and I definitely want to enjoy the food! Plus, Al is a quarter-Italian. I would love to see Sicily and Corsica!
Do you think it is okay to keep secrets even between best friends?
I agree with B.G. – Yes, as long as they’re not harmful.
If you could be transformed into something else, what would be your preference, and why?
Wonder Woman. She’s one of my favorite superheroes. I cannot wait for the movie to be released!
5 Questions to Nominees:
- What’s your favorite holiday, and why?
- Is there a movie that you can’t wait to see?
- Did you have a favorite stuffed animal growing up?
- Do you have a favorite game?
- What book are you currently reading?
- North East Olympics
- Doggys That Blog
- Sister Sole Space
- The Wind Blows All Over: Living with Mental Illness and CFS
- Let your words speak what your heart thinks.
- My world.
- Still Funny
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂