The amazing B.G. at Getting Through Anxiety nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award. Thank you! The creator of the award is Okoto Engima.
Here’s the link to the post where I was nominated:
- Display the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by leaving the nomination link in the “comment” of their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link(s) to your best post(s)
3 Things About Myself:
1.) I’m exclusively left-handed, and proud of it!
2.) I consider myself fairly organized and neat, but I highly dislike cleaning!
3.) I currently have three American Girl dolls, but I want more!
5 Questions From The Nominator:
Have you had a crush on your teacher as a teenager?
No. Most of my teachers were married and had kids! Haha. I do have great admiration for a lot of them.
If you had the power to change one thing in your past, what would that be?
I would somehow get a hold on my anxiety before it took over so much control of my life.
Which country is your next dream vacation, and what made you want to go there?
I would also have to answer Italy. I love the history, and I definitely want to enjoy the food! Plus, Al is a quarter-Italian. I would love to see Sicily and Corsica!
Do you think it is okay to keep secrets even between best friends?
I agree with B.G. – Yes, as long as they’re not harmful.
If you could be transformed into something else, what would be your preference, and why?
Wonder Woman. She’s one of my favorite superheroes. I cannot wait for the movie to be released!
5 Questions to Nominees:
- What’s your favorite holiday, and why?
- Is there a movie that you can’t wait to see?
- Did you have a favorite stuffed animal growing up?
- Do you have a favorite game?
- What book are you currently reading?
- North East Olympics
- Doggys That Blog
- Sister Sole Space
- The Wind Blows All Over: Living with Mental Illness and CFS
- Let your words speak what your heart thinks.
- My world.
- Still Funny
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂
Congratulations on your award and great response too. But, you didn’t name the creator of the award
Thank you! I must have missed that part. I will update the post!
You know I’m the creator right?😅 that’s why I snoopped
Yes, I do. I saw it in B.W.’s post.
Haha ok. That explains why I’m being too nosey😅
No, you’re not being nosy. You’re holding me accountable. I appreciate it!
Hehehe thank you again😀
Thank you so much!