Here’s the list!
- List 10 things that make you happy
- Write something that someone told you about yourself that you never forgot
- What are your top 3 pet peeves
- Write about someone who inspires you
- List 5 places you want to visit
- 5 wins to your heart
- List 10 songs you’re loving right now
- Something you struggle with
- Post some words of wisdom that speak to you
- Write about something for which you feel strongly
- Something you always think “what if…” about
- Write about 5 blessings in your life
- What are you excited about
- Post your favorite movies that you never get tired of watching
- Bullet-point your whole day
- Something that you miss
- Post about your zodiac sign, and whether or not it fits you
- Post 30 facts about yourself
- Discuss your first love
- Post about three celebrity crushes
- What are 3 lessons you want your children to learn from you
- Put your music on shuffle and post the first 10 songs
- A letter to someone, anyone
- What about a lesson you’ve learned the hard way
- Think of any word. Search it on Google images. Write something inspired by the 11th image.
- Write about an area in your life you’d like to improve
- Conversely, write about something that’s kicking ass right now
- Post 5 things that make you laugh-out-loud
- What are your goals for the next 30 days
- Your highs and lows for the month
Think of any word. Search it on Google images. Write something inspired by the 11th image.
The word I thought of: Faith
This was the 11th image:
I find so much beauty in this photo. I think of each day that I’m able to open my eyes after sleeping and starting a new day. I think of accomplishments. I think of the sunrises and sunsets that I’ve been able to see on this Earth, in different places.
I also thought of several songs that have “Believe” in the title:
- Don’t Stop Believin’ by Journey
- Believe by Josh Groban (The Polar Express soundtrack)
- Daydream Believer by the Monkees
- I Believe I Can Fly by R. Kelly
- True Believers by Darius Rucker
- I’m a Believer by Smash Mouth (Shrek soundtrack)
- What a Fool Believes by The Doobie Brothers
There are so many things that come to mind when I think of the word “believe.”
- I believe in God.
- I believe in love.
- I believe in the power of family.
- If you can believe it, you can do it.
I’ll leave you with this:
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂