Here’s the list!
- List 10 things that make you happy
- Write something that someone told you about yourself that you never forgot
- What are your top 3 pet peeves
- Write about someone who inspires you
- List 5 places you want to visit
- 5 wins to your heart
- List 10 songs you’re loving right now
- Something you struggle with
- Post some words of wisdom that speak to you
- Write about something for which you feel strongly
- Something you always think “what if…” about
- Write about 5 blessings in your life
- What are you excited about
- Post your favorite movies that you never get tired of watching
- Bullet-point your whole day
- Something that you miss
- Post about your zodiac sign, and whether or not it fits you
- Post 30 facts about yourself
- Discuss your first love
- Post about three celebrity crushes
- What are 3 lessons you want your children to learn from you
- Put your music on shuffle and post the first 10 songs
- A letter to someone, anyone
- What about a lesson you’ve learned the hard way
- Think of any word. Search it on Google images. Write something inspired by the 11th image
- Write about an area in your life you’d like to improve
- Conversely, write about something that’s kicking ass right now
- Post 5 things that make you laugh-out-loud
- What are your goals for the next 30 days
- Your highs and lows for the month
Post your favorite movies that you never get tired of watching
This one will always be my favorite. I’ve seen Ghostbusters II (1989) and the reboot – Ghostbusters (2016). Both of those are decent, but nothing compares to the original. I’ve been to the firehouse in New York City. It’s a perfect blend of funny and scary!
I’m a sucker for musicals. Kevin Bacon is amazing. Plus, the soundtrack is fantastic. I love the story, and the sense of triumph and determination. Al and I went to see the remake in 2011 – It was good, and it was nice that they updated it, but I’ll always be partial to the original.
Dirty Dancing (1987)
I can’t believe I didn’t see this movie until college! I love the story, the music, and Jennifer Grey and Patrick Swayze are basically a perfect pair. I’ve been to Mountain Lake in Virginia, where some of the movie was filmed – Twice! I remember being in awe the first time I saw the resort, the lake, and the ballroom!
This movie originally scared me. But, as an adult, it’s a wonderful romantic movie. I always giggle during the pottery scene. It’s hilarious, especially with Whoopi Goldberg. Plus, I can’t resist a movie set in New York!
Jurassic Park (1993)
This was another movie that scared me out of my wits as a kid! I remember my uncle having taped this one and The Lost World (1997) and I discovered them while on vacation at my grandparents’ house. I watched both. Bad idea! I had nightmares about dinosaurs for weeks.
However, it’s now one of my favorite movies / series. Al and I saw this when it was re-released in theaters for the 20 anniversary in 2013! Plus, seeing Jurassic World (2015) multiple times, I love the story and the characters.
Forrest Gump (1994)
Every time this movie is on TV, I almost always watch it. I love almost every movie that Tom Hanks has ever made, but this is my all-time favorite. I love the history, the actors, the music, and the story. It’s full of drama, but it’s also funny.
This was another movie that originally scared me – I first watched it at a sleepover in elementary school, during a thunderstorm! But, the ride at Universal Studios was my favorite. Every time this movie is on TV, I usually watch it. I love Bill Paxton and Helen Hunt, and how they try to get inside a tornado, in the name of science!
Almost Anything Disney / Pixar
I’m so excited for the next few years – Lots of exciting movies / sequels in the works!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂