Here are my goals for the month of April:
- Donate blood.
- Participate in Camp NaNoWriMo April 2023.
- Incorporate edits for “Specialton” from my editor.
- Continue work on my office.
- Finish my Stranger Things LEGO set.
- Make progress with my American Girl inventory.
- Celebrate Dad’s birthday!
- Publish at least one Book Review.
- Keep my desk at home clean.
What about you? Do you have any goals for this month?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂
Not get sick… does that count? And go to the “Spring Picnic.”
That definitely counts. I hope you enjoy the picnic! That sounds like fun.