Here were my goals for the month of March:
- Publish two Book Reviews.
- Spend some time away with Al’s parents.
- Make progress with my sci-fi time travel outline.
- Continue inventory of my American Girl collection.
- Help Al re-do the flower beds in the front of our house.
- Continue reading as often as possible.
- Do at least one act of kindness.
- Continue writing in my journal / notebook during my lunch breaks.
March was a great month!
I published two Book Reviews – Isabel’s Journal and Nicki’s Journal. I look forward to their big first story – It’s scheduled to be published later this year.
We enjoyed time away with Al’s parents for Al’s mom’s birthday. We had a great weekend with them.
I’m ready to start writing my sci-fi time travel book for Camp NaNoWriMo April 2023!
I’m slowly working on my American Girl inventory – Bits and pieces.
Our flower beds look so much better! We took out the old rock and replaced it with landscape fabric and 20 bags of shredded brown rubber mulch. What a major difference.
I was able to help a local woman get her dryer fixed. That felt so good. I want to keep doing acts of kindness.
I’m really enjoying unplugging from my phone during my lunch breaks and writing in my journal / notebook. I’m hoping to continue that trend.
What about you? Did you have any goals for this month?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂