Here were my goals for the month of March:
- Start reading again before bed. — Accomplished!
- Clean off my desk and keep it clean. — Semi-Achieved.
- Continue drinking water as much as possible. Limit soda to once a week, much like alcohol. — Accomplished!
- Put away the clean clothes and linens. — Semi-Achieved.
- Commit to spending some time every Saturday and Sunday to making certain areas of the house more functional, keeping things in their proper places, reducing clutter, etc. — Accomplished!
I’m very happy with my progress so far. I have more work to do, but like Al said recently, taking it one box at a time, sometimes one podcast at a time, makes all the difference.
Come back soon to see my goals for the month of April!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂