Here are my goals for the month of November!
- Complete NaNoWriMo 2021.
- Celebrate Grandpa’s 96th birthday!
- Celebrate six years of marriage with Al!
- Publish at least two Book Reviews.
- Celebrate Thanksgiving!
- Donate more clothes and unused household items to charity.
- Clean off the dining room buffet, and keep it clean.
- Transition my wardrobe to fall/winter.
- Continue to sell my duplicate and unused American Girl items.
What about you? Do you have any goals for the month of November?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂