Here were my goals for the month of October:
- Donate blood. — Did not accomplish.
- Celebrate Mom’s birthday! — Accomplished!
- Enjoy a good friend’s bachelorette celebration. — Accomplished!
- Mail a long-overdue package to my university sorority sisters. — Did not accomplish yet.
- Complete another consignment box for Darby’s Dresses. — Accomplished!
- Prepare for NaNoWriMo 2021. — Accomplished!
- Complete the first pass review of the current version of book 3. — Semi-Achieved.
- Sell or donate all American Girl items that were previously set aside. — Semi-Achieved.
I wasn’t able to give blood because I had MOHS surgery a week before to get clear margins for a mole that was biopsied in July. I had 10 stitches in my back, and the Red Cross says that the stitches had to be gone before I could give. Bummer, but I’m bulking up my iron for giving in December.
My mom’s birthday celebration was delayed a bit because my grandpa fell in the bathroom a couple of days before her birthday, resulting in a day in the ER and a couple days admitted to the hospital. Nothing was broken, thank goodness, but more PT/OT at home. But, we had Mexican the following weekend, and Mom received a ton of great cards.
I had a blast at Lane’s “boo-chlerette” celebration! You can read about it from my post earlier in October.
I’m super stoked for NaNoWriMo to start TOMORROW! Yay! I’m in a much better head space to write this November than I was in 2020. Book #3, I’m coming for you!
What about you? Did you have any goals for the month of October?
Come back tomorrow to see my November Goals!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂