Here are my goals for the month of October:
- Donate blood.
- Celebrate Mom’s birthday!
- Enjoy a good friend’s bachelorette celebration.
- Mail a long-overdue package to my university sorority sisters.
- Complete another consignment box for Darby’s Dresses.
- Prepare for NaNoWriMo 2021.
- Complete the first pass review of the current version of book 3.
- Sell or donate all American Girl items that were previously set aside.
What about you? Do you have any goals for the month of October?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂
I realized recently that I can be a real jerk sometimes. My goal is to stop doing that.
Self-reflection is hard sometimes. Wanting to change is just as hard, or harder. Way to go! I’m proud of you.