Here were my goals for the month of September:
- Go through all of my American Girl items, and set aside those marked for future sale. —- Accomplished!
- Schedule donation pick-up for the large bags of clothing and household items that need to leave my office pronto. —- Accomplished!
- Schedule more time off from work. —- Accomplished!
- Successfully coordinate my work department move. —- Accomplished!
- Set additional screen time limits, both at work and at home. —- Semi-Achieved.
- Make at least one significant editing pass through the printed version of book 2. —- Did not accomplish yet.
- Continue meal planning. —- Accomplished!
- Look into getting re-certified in adult and/or pediatric CPR. —- Accomplished!
- Begin planning for NaNoWriMo 2021. —- Semi-Achieved.
- Start reviewing the current version of book 3. —- Did not accomplish yet.
- Look into a business course or something similar to prepare for my launch as an author. —- Accomplished!
- Keep up my library patronage. —- Accomplished!
- Prepare to donate blood again in October. —- Accomplished!
- Restart my regular TBR Recap posts. —- Accomplished!
September was really good and really successful for me in a lot of areas. I’m proud of myself. Mostly with my home office. It’s finally sorted out and clean!!
I’m excited to get re-certified in adult and pediatric CPR. I signed up for a hybrid course through the American Red Cross. I have some virtual learning to do, and then I’ll go to the Red Cross Building in Norfolk at the end of the month for the in-person part. The last time I was certified was almost 20 years ago now, and I know a lot of things have been updated since then.
I need to do some more work regarding my future business and becoming an author, but I’ve had several great conversations recently with people who have had experience with publishing and navigating the business side of writing.
I’m getting really excited for NaNoWriMo 2021. I took last November off for mental health reasons, but I’m re-energized now and ready to write again for 30 days!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂