Here were my goals for the month of November:
- Publish the post about my July Camp NaNoWriMo session. — Did not accomplish.
- Celebrate Grandpa’s birthday! — Accomplished!
- Celebrate our wedding anniversary! — Accomplished!
- Publish at least two Book Reviews. — Did not accomplish.
- Create a solid, stickable schedule for blogging, housework, and downtime. — Accomplished!
- Put away all the clean laundry. — Did not accomplish
- Make at least one thrift store donation run. — Did not accomplish.
- Celebrate Thanksgiving! — Accomplished!
- Clean off the couch in my office. — Did not accomplish.
- Complete my American Girl re-organization project with my blue storage cubes. — Accomplished!
- Send my completed second draft of my novel to my readers. — Did not accomplish.
November was decent. Lots of celebrations, albeit different because of COVID. I had a couple days off from work, and that was nice and helpful.
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂