Here are my goals for the month of November:
- Publish the post about my July Camp NaNoWriMo session.
- Celebrate Grandpa’s birthday!
- Celebrate our wedding anniversary!
- Publish at least two Book Reviews.
- Create a solid, stickable schedule for blogging, housework, and downtime.
- Put away all the clean laundry.
- Make at least one thrift store donation run.
- Celebrate Thanksgiving!
- Clean off the couch in my office.
- Complete my American Girl re-organization project with my blue storage cubes.
- Send my completed second draft of my novel to my readers.
What about you? Do you have any goals for the month of November?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂