Hello, October! I’m loving the cooler weather. Fall is on its way.
Here are my goals for the month of October:
- Donate blood.
- Celebrate Mom’s birthday!
- Publish a post about my July Camp NaNoWriMo session.
- Keep up with my pen pals!
- Put away all the clean laundry.
- Go through my fall/winter clothes.
- Designate what clothes to donate.
- Publish my regular TBR Recap post.
- Continue work on the filing system.
- Clean off the couch in my office.
- Complete my American Girl re-organization project with my blue storage cubes.
- Prepare for NaNoWriMo 2020.
- Help my former professor by reviewing and giving feedback on her book.
- Send my completed second draft of my novel to my readers.
What about you? Do you have any goals for the month of October?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂