Here’s what I’ve read since my last TBR update:
- Betz-Hamilton, Axton, The Less People Know About Us: A Mystery of Betrayal, Family Secrets, and Stolen Identity
- Gaiman, Neil, The Ocean at the End of the Lane
- Gilbert, Elizabeth, Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear
- Jennings, Ken, Brainiac: Adventures in the Curious, Competitive, Compulsive World of Trivia Buffs — DNF
- Martin, Kristen, Soulflow (Audiobook via That Smart Hustle podcast)
- Rowling, J.K., Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire *Re-Read* — DNF
- Stevenson, Bryan, Just Mercy
Removing from Laura Beth’s TBR
Nothing! I read almost every book on my last TBR.
Keep & Re-Classify – Laura Beth’s Updated TBR
- Elliott, T.E., Loved by the Beast: A Historical Retelling of Beauty and the Beast
- Westover, Tara, Educated
Adding to the TBR
- DiAngelo, Robin, White Fragility: Why It’s So Hard For White People To Talk About Racism
- Oviatt, Didi, Sketch
- Thomas, Angie, The Hate U Give
- Weilert, Benjamin M., Buried Colony (ARC)
- Whitehead, Colson, The Underground Railroad *Re-Read*
- Whitehead, Colson, The Nickel Boys
- Wilkinson, Lauren, American Spy
- Zailckas, Koren, Smashed: Story of a Drunken Girlhood *Re-Read*
So, my current TBR is 10 books.
Do you have a TBR?
What are you looking forward to reading next?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂