Here are my goals for the month of June:
- Give blood.
- Finish the second draft of my novel.
- Send the second draft of the novel to my readers for additional feedback.
- Clean out and organize the linen closet.
- Send the box of consignment items to Darby.
- Begin the binder of university newspaper articles for preservation.
- Send at least four cards or letters to friends.
- Publish a post about The Ebony and Fire Writing Club at least once a week.
- Re-organize the filing system.
- Finish cleaning out the cabinet above the oven.
- Finish de-cluttering the dining room buffet.
- Spend another hour on American Girl items inventory.
What about you? Do you have any goals for the month of June?
Let me know in the comments!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂
I should work on this…
You’ve got this!
You always have such ambitious goals. My only goal is to really focus on my novel. I’ve been feeling so overwhelmed with emotions, it’s been hard to focus, but I think I’m going to focus on busting out the fun & exciting parts of my novel. I have a few fun things planned for the blog too! We’ll see how it goes!
Thank you so much! Writing it all down helps me so much. It really does hold me accountable. I’m so excited for you and the novel! One day, we will both be published and reviewing each other’s books.
I can’t wait!!!! I know I’ll have a collection of your books on my bookshelf!!!
You’re so sweet. Thank you! I definitely want to send you an ARC when mine is ready.
I am looking forward to that!!
These are good goals. I like how you mix IRL with writer goals!
Thank you so much! I’ve noticed a huge difference in accomplishing them since I started posting them.
Pingback: Getting Personal #213: June Goals Recap – Hot Shot Headlines