Here are my goals for the month of June:
- Give blood.
- Finish the second draft of my novel.
- Send the second draft of the novel to my readers for additional feedback.
- Clean out and organize the linen closet.
- Send the box of consignment items to Darby.
- Begin the binder of university newspaper articles for preservation.
- Send at least four cards or letters to friends.
- Publish a post about The Ebony and Fire Writing Club at least once a week.
- Re-organize the filing system.
- Finish cleaning out the cabinet above the oven.
- Finish de-cluttering the dining room buffet.
- Spend another hour on American Girl items inventory.
What about you? Do you have any goals for the month of June?
Let me know in the comments!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂