Here are my goals for the month of April:
- Celebrate Dad’s birthday.
- Complete Camp NaNoWriMo, April 2020.
- Hang photos in my office.
- Re-organize the filing system.
- Clean out the cabinet above the oven.
- Spring clean my closet, top to bottom.
- Drop off thrift store donations.
- Purchase new glasses.
- Finish the book I’m reading, and publish the review.
- Start a new writing prompt series.
- Commit to less screen time, especially in the evenings.
What about you? Do you have any goals for the month of April? Let me know in the comments!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂