Here were my goals for the month of March:
- Print out the first draft of my novel, and begin editing it by hand.
- Clean out the cabinet above the oven.
- Go through at least three boxes in my office. — Accomplished!
- Make at least one thrift store run with donations.
- Purchase new glasses.
- Help my parents get ready for Grandpa’s arrival. — Accomplished!
- Publish at least one Book Review.
- Finish out my term as P.E.O. Treasurer. — Accomplished!
- Prepare for Camp NaNoWriMo April 2020. — Accomplished!
I made amazing progress with my office this month. I have a temporary set-up of a card table and Al’s old office chair, and these will stand in for now until I get my stand-up desk from IKEA. I’m excited to have more space.
This weekend, I hope to get all of the donations out of the corner, hang up some pictures, and make progress with some filing.
I’m grateful that I was able to help my parents when I could, before COVID-19 took hold in Virginia. It was one Saturday – Moving the dryer back to its proper place, moving the dresser from downstairs to upstairs, disassembling the desk at our friend’s house and getting it back to the house for Grandpa – but it feels like it was a lifetime ago.
I’m grateful my dad and grandpa arrived home safely earlier this week. That took away a lot of anxiety.
Now, I’m eager to dive head-long into Camp NaNoWriMo, April 2020. And get back to blogging. I’ve missed it.
What about you? Did you have any goals for the month of March?
Come back tomorrow to see my goals for April!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂