Welcome back! Happy New Year, friends! Welcome to 2020 – A new year, and a new decade!
Here are my goals for the month of January:
- Finish the first read-through of my novel in PDF form.
- Print out the first draft, and begin editing it by hand.
- Clean out the cabinet above the oven.
- Start my spreadsheet for cataloging my American Girl items to sell.
- Deep clean the living room.
- Go through at least three boxes in my office.
- Make an appointment with a new eye doctor.
- Read my Daily Guideposts 2020 book every day.
- Celebrate P.E.O. Founders Day 2020.
- Celebrate Al’s birthday!
- Celebrate Mom and Dad’s wedding anniversary.
- Publish at least two blog posts every week.
- Purchase photo canvases for the living room.
- Get back to a regular cleaning schedule.
- Make at least one thrift store run with donations.
What about you? Do you have any goals for the month of January?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂