Hello, December! It’s the last month of 2019. Wow!!
Here are my goals for the month of December:
- Donate blood.
- Publish all outstanding Tag posts where I’ve been tagged.
- Make at least one thrift store run.
- Write at least two Book Reviews.
- Clear more clutter.
- Work in my office for an hour each weekend.
- Clean out the cabinet above the oven.
- Sponsor Christmas gifts for two local children.
- Start my spreadsheet for cataloging all my American Girl items to sell.
- Celebrate Phineas and Ferb’s Gotcha Day!
- Enjoy Al’s company holiday party.
- Participate in my P.E.O. chapter’s gift wrapping fundraiser.
- Enjoy Christmas!
- Enjoy New Year’s!
What about you? Do you have any goals for the month of December?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂