I used to say that summer was my favorite season, mainly because my birthday is in August. As an adult, my favorite season has been autumn. I love so many things about it: The crisp air, falling temperatures, the leaves changing to beautiful colors, bonfires, s’mores, apples, pumpkins, FOOTBALL!, and more.
Here are my goals for the month of October:
- Continue my fun Writing Prompt series, publishing one every Friday in October.
- Celebrate multiple birthdays!
- Volunteer at the blood drive.
- Publish all outstanding Tag posts where I’ve been tagged.
- Participate in decorating duffel bags for local children in foster care.
- Celebrate my church’s 50th Anniversary.
- Make at least one thrift store run.
- Prep for NaNoWriMo 2019.
- Celebrate the 35th Anniversary of Ghostbusters.
- Send cards to several friends.
- Research area rugs for the living room.
- Try some new recipes.
- Test-bake the cookies for the upcoming Cookie Exchange with my P.E.O. chapter.
- Read every night before bed.
- Enjoy Halloween!
What about you? Do you have any goals for the month of October?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂