I’ve been doing a double-take when I look at a calendar. It’s June. We’re basically halfway through 2019 now. It feels crazy!
Here are my goals for the month of June:
- See Dark Phoenix.
- Test out the “natural” weed killer recipe.
- Plant mosquito-repelling plants in our front flower beds.
- Work on tidying up both garages with Al.
- Catch up on maintenance / gas logs for both cars.
- Do another round of closet clean-out.
- Decide what to work on for Camp NaNoWriMo July 2019.
- Catch up on tags and participation blog posts.
- Spend more time reading.
- Spend more time with my journal.
- Find at least one new recipe to make.
Do you have any goals for the month of June? Let me know in the comments!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂
Merry Christmas Laura Beth 😁
I also want to see Dark Phoenix!! And wow … a lot of cleaning and house work eh?? Good luck! I really need to do another donate batch …
Good luck with your June goals!
Yes. We’ve been so busy the last few months, it’s been hard to carve out time on the weekends to get a lot done. We’re getting there, piece by piece. It’s been almost three years since we bought the house!
Oh my gosh … three years?! That’s so cool!! Time flies, eh?
I know! Time flies!
You always have such great goals! I feel like I say this every month! 😅 I love that picture!!
Thank you so much! I appreciate your kind words. That picture is amazing!
Pingback: Getting Personal #172: June Goals Recap – Hot Shot Headlines