Here are my goals for the month of May:
- Continue work on the garage.
- Make at least two thrift store donation runs.
- Meal-prep for the entire month.
- Participate in Didi’s WIP Writing Challenge for May.
- Attend P.E.O. Virginia State Convention!
- Celebrate May The Fourth Be With You.
- Create two planters for our front stoop with mosquito-repellent plants.
- Continue work on my 2014 WIP.
- See Long Shot.
- See Pokemon Detective Pikachu.
- See The Hustle.
- Spend time with good friends.
- See Avengers: Endgame again.
- Enjoy Memorial Day Weekend with family.
Do you have any goals for the month of May? Let me know in the comments!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂
Why is 3. so hard?!
I know! My husband and I are getting better at it, bit by bit.
I almost think it’s easier to just get pizza every day lol!!
I definitely want to see Avengers:Endgame.
It’s so good!
You always have the best goals!
I nominated you for a tag and my pingbacks don’t always work, but I wanted to make sure you saw it, so I apologize if you get the link twice.
Hello 🙂 When you write your blog entry to the “Traveling Blog Journal” (Kristian Weigman tagged you), please Pingback using this link:
Thank You 😊
Awesome. Thank you!
Those are really great goals 🙂
Making a list like this is a great idea.
Thank you! It’s really helped me.
Pingback: Getting Personal #169: May Goals Recap – Hot Shot Headlines
Pingback: Traveling Blog Journal | Life Lessons From Around the Dinner Table