Here are my goals for the month of May:
- Continue work on the garage.
- Make at least two thrift store donation runs.
- Meal-prep for the entire month.
- Participate in Didi’s WIP Writing Challenge for May.
- Attend P.E.O. Virginia State Convention!
- Celebrate May The Fourth Be With You.
- Create two planters for our front stoop with mosquito-repellent plants.
- Continue work on my 2014 WIP.
- See Long Shot.
- See Pokemon Detective Pikachu.
- See The Hustle.
- Spend time with good friends.
- See Avengers: Endgame again.
- Enjoy Memorial Day Weekend with family.
Do you have any goals for the month of May? Let me know in the comments!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂