Welcome to February! It’s Valentine’s month!
Here are my goals for the month of February:
- Order my new glasses.
- Donate blood.
- Finally finish the first draft of my 2012 WIP!
- Make journaling a daily habit / practice.
- Create my own media kit.
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Al.
- Take unused / unwanted clothes to Clothes Mentor.
- Write more Commentary posts.
- Celebrate Drew’s 30th birthday!
- Take unwanted / duplicate American Girl items to Once Upon A Child.
Here’s the breakdown:
Order my new glasses.
- I’m excited to get my first pair from Warby Parker!
- The next blood drive is Saturday, February 2nd.
- If you are able, please donate when you can. The horrible winter weather in the U.S. has cancelled so many blood drives!
Finally finish the first draft of my 2012 WIP!
- I’ve been jotting down a few ideas since the beginning of the year, and I feel confident that I will finish the story this month!
Make journaling a daily habit / practice.
- I’ve journaled on and off for years, and I really want to get back into it. I just bought a beautiful notebook at Target, and I can’t wait to fill it up!
- This goal was partially inspired by author Kristen Martin talking about her journaling practice on her podcast, “That Smart Hustle.”
Create my own media kit.
- Inspired by Brianna Marie Lifestyle’s recent post, I want to make this happen!
Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Al.
- We haven’t even talked about Valentine’s Day yet!
Take unused / unwanted clothes to Clothes Mentor.
- I have a huge pile of clothes that don’t meet Darby’s current consignment guidelines. There’s a Clothes Mentor location near my house, so I want to see if they will take them.
Write more Commentary posts.
- I have several ideas for Commentary posts. I just need to write and schedule them.
Celebrate Drew’s 30th birthday!
- Drew is one of my good friends from college. We’ve been invited to his 30th birthday bash this month. We can’t wait to celebrate! It’s been more than two years since we’ve seen him.
Take unwanted / duplicate American Girl items to Once Upon A Child.
- In the same vein as Clothes Mentor, I want to take the big box of American Girl items to the new Once Upon A Child location and see if they will take them. Consignment is fun!
Do you have any goals for the month of February?
If so, I’d love to hear about them!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂