Day 11 – Your top 5 favorite actors?
In no particular order:
- Tom Hanks – I’ve watched nearly every movie that he’s starred in. And, some of them I can watch over and over.
- Robin Williams – One of the best actors ever to grace our presence. May he Rest in Peace.
- Tom Cruise – I love the Mission: Impossible series / franchise!
- Sean Connery – I love his accent, and he’s my favorite James Bond.
- Nathan Fillion – Al and his mom tease me every time he’s on screen that I need a fan or something to cool off. I can’t help it – I love his face, and voice.
What about you? What are your top 5 favorite actors?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂
Oh man, I totally agree with yours – but I do have a few tweaks! Though I appreciate Tom Cruise since he does his own stunts, he doesn’t quite cut it for me. And I love Sean Connery and Nathan Fillion, but I have others that just SLIGHTLY go more above and beyond ha-ha.
So mine are…
1. Tom Hanks (obviously)
2. Robin Williams (obviously again)
3. Meryl Streep (LOVE HER)
4. Leonardo DiCaprio (mini crush…just sayin’)
5. A tie between Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman
There are other loves (i.e. Benedict Cumberbatch, James McAvoy, Ian McKellen, etc.)…but those top ones I find are just so unique and above the average.
I love your list! I love Morgan Freeman’s voice.
I know…that voice…it’s so beautiful…
Oops! This is male actors!! So removing Meryl Streep so I can have both Michael Caine AND Morgan Freeman ❤