Thanks, Daniel, for nominating me!
Here’s the link to Daniel’s post:
- Thank the blogger(s) that nominated you and link back to their post.
- Answer the 4 “First” questions.
- Come up with 4 new “First” questions or just use the same ones from your nomination.
- Nominate your first follower who is still active and interacting with you.
- Nominate up to 4 other bloggers
- Make sure to link back to the original post by The book prescription so I can see all your answers!
- Feel free to add the badge to your blog
The 4 “First” Questions:
1- First memory of a story.
- I remember listening to someone in my family read Dr. Seuss to me.
2- First book you bought with your own money.
- I’m pretty sure it was a few of the Baby-Sitters Little Sister books.
3- First book that made you cry.
- I think it was a cheesy romance book. That’s all I can remember.
4- First book that you didn’t finish.
- Wow. I honestly don’t know the title. I think it happened in college?
My First Follower:
- I had to start in 2016, but one of my biggest supporters has been B.W.!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂