Al recently reminded me that Christmas is less than six months away. It’s wild. Every year gets faster!
Here are my goals for the month of July:
- See Ant-Man and the Wasp.
- Curb my spending.
- See Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again.
- Submit our adoption application to Old Dominion Greyhound Adoption.
- See Mission: Impossible – Fallout.
- Spend at least two hours cleaning the garage.
- Make sure the Household Bills Spreadsheet is updated before the end of the month.
- Spend at least three hours working within Evernote.
- Meal plan as much as possible for the month.
- Participate in Camp NaNoWriMo, July 2018.
- Update my TBR.
- Start another writing challenge.
- Plan a special challenge for the month of August!
Here’s the breakdown:
See Ant-Man and the Wasp.
- We can’t wait to see this! Hopefully next weekend.
Curb my spending.
- I went a bit overboard during the month of June, so I’m placing similar spending restrictions on myself like I did during the month of May. This will give me time to go through my closet again, my bookshelves, and our garage!
- Goals: (1) No more new clothes, (2) no more new books, and (3) no more American Girl items.
- I’m looking forward to taking my mom to see this one!
Submit our adoption application to Old Dominion Greyhound Adoption.
- Now that our HVAC work is complete, we’re ready to submit our application! We’re excited to add a furry member to our family.
- This is a tradition of ours – We’ve seen almost Mission: Impossible movie in the theaters since we’ve been dating.
Spend at least two hours cleaning the garage.
- There are still way too many boxes in our attached garage, mostly my stuff! It’s high time to go through as much of it as I can.
Make sure the Household Bills Spreadsheet is updated before the end of the month.
- I’m determined to keep up with this spreadsheet on a monthly basis.
Spend at least three hours working within Evernote.
- I really liked my introduction to Evernote last month, so I’m determined to spend more time with it and get more comfortable with it.
Meal plan as much as possible for the month.
- I have several recipes that I want to try this month!
Participate in Camp NaNoWriMo, July 2018.
- After my rousing success with my first Camp in April, I’m so excited to be participating in Camp again!
- Look for another Camp NaNoWriMo recap at the beginning of August!
Update my TBR.
- It’s that time again! Look for my updated TBR post very soon.
Start another writing challenge.
- I’m hoping to have the first post ready tomorrow!
Plan a special challenge for the month of August!
- I don’t want to give anything away, but I’m partnering with a special blogger friend to make a fun challenge for August!
Do you have any goals for the month of July?
If so, I’d love to hear about them!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂