I was tagged by Teagan and Jess, of Fiction No Chaser, to do this hilarious book tag! I laughed so hard while reading their post, I nearly cried.
Here’s the link to the post where I was tagged:
- Please link back to Daniel @ Page to Page
- Respond to the scenarios
- Tag 5 people (or however many you like)
Spring Cleaning Tag
It’s time to make your bed, but you’re going to have some friends over later and want to pick the perfect book to place on your nightstand for them all to see that you’re “reading”. Which book do you choose?
- Camino Island by John Grisham. Most of my friends know that I love Grisham’s books.
Oh no! The house needs dusting, but you just can’t put that book you’re reading down! What book would you buy on audio just so you could continue the story while cleaning?
- I’m with Jess. I’ll choose podcasts over audiobooks any day. I love true crime podcasts, as well as several from NPR (Fresh Air, This American Life, Ask Me Another, Wait, Wait, Don’t Tell Me!, Suspect Convictions).
Darn it! The ceiling is leaking! Turns out Mass-Market Paperbacks are the best things to soak water up! Which popular book do you use to soak up the water?
- The entire Twilight series.
Bathrooms need a good scrubbing, and your 2007 Cosmos are a little outdated and need replacing. What book do you place in the bathroom for some light reading for when people need to take care of business?
- I agree with Jess, again. I don’t read in my own bathroom.
Family is coming over, but you have no idea what to make for dinner! You read somewhere that tearing up the last chapter of a book whose ending you hated and sprinkling it in a casserole dish makes for the perfect meal! Which book do you choose?
- Jess and I are kindred spirits, apparently! I would totally shred Allegiant, in a heartbeat.
Organization is key, right? When it comes time to organize your bookshelf, you realize you have enough room (and money) to get three new books! Which books do you buy?
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber
- Picture Us in the Light by Kelly Loy Gilbert
- Mosquitoland by David Arnold
Finally, some peace and quiet! But, before you can relax, you realize you forgot to send your Aunt a thank you gift for the lovely “ADULT LIFE FOR DUMMIES” book she gave you for Christmas (maybe she’s trying to tell you something?). What book do you send to her to show her how much (this is sarcasm) you appreciate her gift?
- Hehe, I love Teagan’s answer! The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson.
Tag- You’re It!
- Jenna – Bookmark Your Thoughts
- Destiny – Howling Libraries
- Kristian – Life Lessons Around The Dinner Table
- Rory – A Guy Called Bloke and K9 Doodlepip!
- Tim – Timkeen40’s Blog
I loved this tag, so much! I laughed so hard as I was writing this post.
Thanks again for tagging me, Teagan and Jess!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂