I found this really interesting tag from Kim. She writes at Over The Andes. Check out her blog! I think you’ll like it.
Here’s the link to Kim’s original post:
- Choose the author or philosopher (it should be one from the Ancient Time). Don’t know anyone? Google it. It shouldn’t be so hard.
- Choose 3 quotes of this author/philosopher. The country of origin – doesn’t matter (Egypt, Greece…Italy). Add any info or explanation if you like.
- Share those quotes and nominate 3 to 6 people; Ops, that’s not obligatory.
- The title for the post? Choose something cool.
I chose Lao Tzu, the honorary title of Li Er, from ancient China. Lao Tzu means “Old Master.” As a saint or deity, he is known by multiple names (Lao Jun, Lao Dan). He is credited with founding Daoism.
Source: Lao Tzu Biography
“Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.”
“Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.”
“Nothing is softer or more flexible than water, yet nothing can resist it.”
Tag – You’re It!
- Jenna – Bookmark Your Thoughts
- Kristian – Life Lessons Around The Dinner Table
- Reid – Dutch Lion Sports
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂